The terms used in this document are as follows:
- The seller: Miguel Díaz Kusztrich VAT-NUM ES06555151J, headquartered in Sitges, Barcelona, Spain.
- The software: The program E-Sniper full version for shooting practice.
- The end user: the person who acquires the license of use of the E-Sniper software.
This website does not store any personal data of the end user. The data provided for payments are stored in PayPal and it is this platform (PayPal) the responsible for compliance with data protection laws.
3. Use of the software
- The use of the full version of the software is governed by this license agreement. You must agree to the terms in this document to install, register and use
any copy of the software.
- This software program is licensed, not sold. We grant you two license to install and use this software on two computers at any one time, for a unique Windows user in each one of they. You have right to refund of the entire license price in the 30 days after the date of purchase,
After this time, refunds will be not accepted.
The refund implies the lost of any rights of use of the software and the end of the license key validity. You may make back-up copies of the software for archival purposes for your
personal use only, as protection from disk or computer failure.
- The software is protected by the copyright laws of the European comunity and all other countries. The software and all associated elements such as copyrights, trade names,
intellectual property, and information with respect to the software are owned by the author.
- You may not reverse engineering the software, except for the parts that conform the software developement kit, which is the E-Sniper.AddOns.dll class library, and the WebCamLib.dll and
TouchLess.Vision.dll, wich are public domain software and are not property of the author. This also applies to the free version of the program.
- You may not separately publish, sell, market, distribute, lend, lease, rent, or sublicense the software.
- We will not track or collect any information about your use of the software or your data. We will not intentionally deprive you of your ability to use any features of the software.
- The price for the user license for two computers is 25€ (20.66 + 4.34 corresponding to 21% VAT).
4. Limited warranty
- We warrant that the software will provide the features and functions generally described in the product specification on our website when you purchased the license and in the product
documentation. This warranty will expire 30 days after your purchase. This warranty is void if any software failure results from abuse, accident, or misapplication.
- We do not warrant that the software or your ability to use it will be uninterrupted or error-free. We have taken all reasonable steps to keep the software free of viruses, spyware,
back door entrances, or any other harmful code. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- We warrant to you that, to the best of our knowledge, the digital data comprising the software do not infringe the rights, including copyrights, trade names, and intellectual property,
of any third party.
- We warrant to you that any software error reported by the users will be corrected and we will publish the corresponding update in this website.
5. Limitations on liability
- Common sense dictates that any software program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it. While every precaution was taken to produce bug free code, you use
the software at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for indirect or consequential damages that arise under this license agreement while
using or mis-using this software (including damages, loss of business profits, loss of business information, data loss, or other pecuniary losses).
- We do not respond of the malfunctioning of any third party software, such as the database support.
- Nor the author or the seller respond by any dammage caused to persons, animals or things in the use of the software. Is the end user responsibility the keep the security measures needed to avoid these damages.
- We do not warrant the add-ons published by third parties, the end user will install these third party components at their own risk.
6. General provisions
- This agreement will be governed by the laws of the European comunity.
- If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect. This agreement does not prejudice the statutory rights of any party dealing as a consumer.
- This agreement does not supersede any express warranties we made to you. Any modification to this agreement must be agreed to in writing by both parties.
- We periodically release free updates of the software and make these updates available via web download. We recommend that you keep your installation up-to-date.
- These are our current policies. We are free to change these at any time by posting changes to our web site. The new policies will become effective once you obtain an update or download of the software.
- This license agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time. We reserve the right to terminate this license agreement at any time if you fail to comply with any
term or condition of this license agreement. In such event, you agree to destroy the software covered by this agreement, including all copies, functionally-equivalent derivatives, all support
files generated by or associated with the software, and all portions and modifications thereof in any form.